Remember When...

Friday, August 27, 2010

I've been laughing with quite a few High School Seniors lately as we get together for their Senior Sessions.  My how times have changed.  Now, I am ONLY 34 years old, so many of you can relate to many years previous to that, however, just in the 16 years since I have graduated (O.My.Word!)  senior pictures have truly evolved!  

Remember these?


Or these...


Or...




(Admittedly, that last one looks QUITE similar to my husbands Senior Pictures!)

I can't wait to see how they continue to evolve.  I don't like to be stuck in the past - I love to move forward.  I had to share this picture of a BEAUTY that I just did pictures for...I typically love, love, love bright, fun colors but I love the simplicity of this photo!  


Makes you want to dig out all your old Senior pictures, doesn't it?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment