Random thoughts of a MOM photographer

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I've heard this before and thought it was so cliche.  But, this morning I looked at my 4 year old and wondered how she got to be 4.  It isn't that I feel I missed out on the last 4 years...it's that I question what I have done - what I've accomplished - what I have become...in the last 4 years.  There is nothing more I want in this world than to be doing what is pleasing to God.  Than to know I'm on the right track - pursing the gifts He has given me.  I have never felt before in my life that I'm "on the right track" as much as I do now.  I am learning & growing (and failing & growing) in the field of Photography.  I love this business.  I love the people I meet.  I love seeing a finished product and the few pictures that give me butterflies in my stomach because I feel "it's that good".  I WANT to learn.  I WANT to grow.  I WANT to try.  I WANT to fail.  I know that if I never fail, I'll never learn.  

I pray God uses me in an amazing way that what I do will ultimately glorify Him.  It's most important to me.  And, in 4 years I want to look back and say...WOW...look at ALL you've done.

Now, look at this sweet thing.  Her Daddy's going to have to be careful with those big baby blues - you're precious Little Miss V!

No comments:

Post a Comment